Show Us Your Guitars

Fender for sale!

2000 bald eagles and a case of Busch :rofl:

5 Likes

Here’s mine. Nothing terribly special, just an Epi LP that I bought new about 25 years ago. I dust it off and play it again every couple of years and it’s time again. It can use some new strings and a good cleaning, probably a job for this weekend.

Edit: For completeness, here’s my bass. Fender Standard Precision that started with a white pickguard and chrome hardware. I’ve swapped it for all black.

10 Likes

Well, that is definitely a fender-shaped object (FSO).

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I wanted a tele-style guitar and went with this Yamaha Pacifica SC. Mostly because the forearm and belly contours made it a bit more comfortable than the usual tele slab body.

8 Likes

Ok now I am jelly

2 Likes

I have a G&L ASAT deluxe that I’m learning on.

My other instruments are basses. A mix of Music Man and G&L.

My G&Ls

My MusicMans

14 Likes

That is a beautiful ASAT. I’m a simple boy, I’m just looking for either a classic tribute or classic bluesboy 90 tribute.

3 Likes

I dig the hanging straps. looks well planned out.

1 Like

Didn’t know they came in red. Beautiful!

1 Like

A guy I worked with decades ago had a G&L bass that was clear acrylic. Really cool looking but I have no idea how it played.

2 Likes

Holy crap, that thing must have been like having a boat anchor strapped to your shoulders.

1 Like


Old guitars I forgot about. The bass you’ve seen

5 Likes

Pretty sure it was this one.

1 Like

Hi All

My current guitars, Gretsch 5230 electromatic and fender 60th anniversary strat, apologies for the pups, as soon as the camera comes out they’re right in the mix.

11 Likes

Still currently guitarless, or rather “between Revstars” :rofl:

I will probably be picking one up again in about a month as the sales start to kick in.

5 Likes

omg look at those big goodboys!!! :heart_eyes: oh. nice guitars :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m tellin ya. The orphanage has banging deals lol. My BEAST, Perry acoustic and the mystery Fireball play like I bought them from a guitar store that cares about QC

3 Likes

Opposite of my dog lol

3 Likes

Never seen a G&L acrylic before.

1 Like