Show Us Your Guitars

I recognized the name. Good to see you. I would say hope you have a great time, but I know you’re going to :sign_of_the_horns:

2 Likes

Just going through the courses… again. :smiley:

2 Likes

oh right on. so you already had good times. :rofl:

1 Like

I have 3, to go with all of my basses.

PRS SE Custom 24 Thomann 70th Anniversary custom finish (1 of 70)

Yamaha RSS20 Standard

G&L Tribute Ascari GTS HB3 (GC/MH exclusive tri-bucker with 10-way switch)

6 Likes

@SerSmokeShop you’re gonna need a first,aid kit with that BEAST. Haha

1 Like

We do like a good bitta gear now, don’t we?

Here’s my current go-to, a 2021 Japanese Hybrid II Jazzmaster. You wouldn’t think I like surf rock, would you? No, not one bit.

This 2004 Mexican Stratocaster however, I’ve had since I was 15. I live in Korea, but I didn’t always, and somehow this is one of a handful of possessions I still have from the motherland. It has 9s on it, and feels like playing rubber bands compared to the Jazz (11s), but that’s great - this is the rhythm/chordwork guitar, and the other one is the lead workhorse.

If I’m good and I eat all my practice vegetables, I’ve promised myself I will treat myself to something for noise rock/metal… something with humbuckers, maybe?? Perish the thought!

7 Likes

I was about to say that 5-string alone was tricked out but then I saw the Tonberry stencil. Hell yeah, fella. Working my way through FF in release order, an endeavour that will outlive me

5 Likes

Gibson Les Paul Special run through Logic, long time follower of BassBuzz and Josh, finally happy to have someone teach me how to use these two extra strings

6 Likes

Beastly collection. Say hi to your pup for me!

2 Likes

11’s on the JM is a good call! Love the arsenal.

1 Like

I want a Reverend Short Scale myself so bad! I just found out about them a little while ago and haven’t had a chance to play one yet.

4 Likes

Here are my guitars. I also have a ukulele, mandolin and 2 lyre harps! I got the Fender Telecaster as a 70th birthday gift last year. Unfortunately its in dire need of a setup! I’ve yet to get enough courage to give setup a try.

5 Likes

Plus 3 bass guitars.

5 Likes
7 Likes

This was my first ever guitar, I bought it used form the second owner, on advice from a friend, got it for around 400USD back in 2008 I think it was, sadly it has not been used as much as I now wish I had, but that hopefully will change now.

It is a Ibanez Prestige RG1620X

Here it is together with the bass I bought to start practicing that, and I found BassBuzz just a few days after it arrived, at that time I also got a case for both the guitar and the bass.

The Bass is a Ibanez SR300E

This guitar arrived on Friday it was delayed several times so it got here about 2 months late, but it was well worth the wait, I absolutely love this one, I ordered it partially as a reward to myself for improving my health, and getting back in shape, still a bit to go but over halfway there.

My current skills can’t really justify this level of guitar, but I plan on changing that, and I could comfortably afford it so after deliberating for a while I went for it.

It’s a Ibanez J Custom RG8570 RBS

12 Likes

I love that color of the 300e! I have one myself.

2 Likes

Yeah they are beautiful, would have gotten that color at almost any price, because that color just makes me want to hold and play it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had a silver 300e and had to trade it in for the Cerulean Blue one.
Same bass…
Different color…
I’m so pathetic. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m digging how you got them set up at the top of the stairs lol. Top Floor: ding “Grab a weapon and head to your battle station” :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:
It’s the entrance to the living room where I have my gear, so I grab a guitar or bass and turn on the projector, plug in the weapon of choice to it’s amp and start up a lesson :slight_smile:

2 Likes