Chromes will do that for sure!
Who love the color on the left
I had a Seagull for like 15 years. I really like how wide the fretboard is compared to strats and les pauls. Ended up selling it a few months ago because of my torn up shoulders. The only issue in all those years was a vibration which turned out to be the neck bolts hidden behind the sticker were loose for some reason. Strings off and a 7/16" nut driver through the sound hole and it was like new again.
I forgot I also have this Donner Hush. I had ambitions to travel and also practice quite the at home ( the headphone apps work fine though) soon realized this is not a good idea before you learn to play on a regular guitar since where your hands are specially is much different.
Anyone else mess with any travel guitars?
I have the gretsch jr rancher acoustic/electric, which has the jet neck on it. I really like way they feel and play.

