Kickass GuitarBuzz Alumni

Thank you so much. I enjoyed it immensely and learned so much along the way. And for the first time ever, I was able to finish a guitar course. Huge props to you and the team for putting such an awesome course together.

I won’t lie, it was difficult to complete in this time frame. But I had the perfect amount of free time and motivation to get it done.

Records exist to be broken and I’m cheering you all on from the sidelines!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, Prof. Really glad you enjoyed it! Congrats again.

2 Likes

Just finished the course and the masterclasses. Gotta say, excellent.

Loved the way you teach the caged system.

Thanks @AlexLeach for a great course.

1 Like

That’s nuts! Good job :joy:

1 Like

Haha. Thanks! Many things lined up for me so I could make it happen. But I have to give credit to the course structure as well. The way the lessons built upon each other kept me motivated.

1 Like

I did the Beta test, going through the final course again now.

1 Like

I think I need to go through the course again in its full glory.

2 Likes

Yeah I am (very slowly, need to put more time in to it).

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not rushing at all this time. The first couple of times that I did the course, I dropped bass while I was doing it and focused on guitar. I’m not going to give it up this time, although B2K is taking the place of the Talkingbass course I was working through (itching to get back to it tbh). I’m just picking some fun songs to work on to keep my low end skills from getting rusty.

2 Likes

Big congrats and big thank you @Jimi !!

Completed the main course on 9th September! Shotgunned the thing at slightly-slower-than Hardcore pace but it’s been a joy. Now for the Masterclass and checklists!

Thanks for the course, Alex. I think there’s something to be said for a video format where certain explanations are repeated and staggered throughout so you don’t forget to be paying attention to certain things days or weeks after first hearing about them.