YouTube channels

Hey everyone,

We have a similar thread on Bassbuzz and since we are meeting both old and new friends here, drop your YouTube links and let’s get some more followers!

Here’s mine:

Here’s my band. We are a small Luxembourgish heavy metal band, we need all the exposure and growth we can get.

3 Likes

This is a great carry over! Here’s mine. I know it’s mainly bass, but I’m adding my guitar songs to the channel as well. :blush:

And here’s my personal site for the rest of the story…

2 Likes

Subbed, Professor!

1 Like

My covers and some of the shows my our band does.

3 Likes

Mine is Stafford Road Man- really just to post fun stuff for myself

3 Likes

Here’s mine. Smoke Shop’s Entertainment. No original stuff by me yet. Just some AI stuff that I made long ago.

Ended up making this video bc after I said I wasn’t doing anymore AI because I’m learning how to play, some people in the audience of the TMA podcast I listen to kept saying “No one is going to believe you aren’t using AI anymore if you leave them up!” hurdy hurr…No. LEARN FROM YOUR PAST! Dont erase it! That’s how you got to where you are. Hiding your past only raises questions and heartache in the future.

AI was a thing that happened and I learned a lot from it :man_shrugging:

Edit: Not using AI for MUSIC anymore. I still play with AI for D&D and general convos that would make people go “WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??” :rofl:

1 Like

Dude. Epic shit. subed. @Professor @Paul_9207 @gloucestre got you all too. good stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I got you and @gloucestre and @Professor, I already have the musical genius which is @Paul_9207 !

2 Likes

Thanks for making this @Nebel — I’m really enjoying checking out all ya’ll’s stuff!

1 Like