Show Us Your Practice Space

We guitarists loooove to show off our guitars, amps, and pedals. But what about our practice space?

Whether it’s just a corner of your living room or your entire garage, having a dedicated, well-organized practice space with solid vibes makes practicing way easier.

Let’s see what you got! Post a pic of your practice space here.

Here’s mine:

11 Likes

12 Likes

The Mustang is by far my daily driver. I accepted I have small hands, and the short-scale is the scale for me. The acoustic is one of the cheap fender nylon strings and is super fun to play.

11 Likes

10 Likes

This is my practice area in the Indiana house.

9 Likes

Small corner in the junk room, that I need to declutter.

9 Likes

My guitar corner in my band room. It started out as a movie room but my wife was nice enough to let me put all my gear in there.

10 Likes

Fantastic. I’m finally getting a plan together to turn my little part of the house into a proper music room. That’s my plan to work on through the fall. I’m going for more of a beer soaked shitty dive bar motif though.

8 Likes

I’m excited to see it

3 Likes

I bought a 6-guitar wall rack today to put up this weekend. I’m currently rocking four String-Swings, one floor-stand, and the least favorite flavor of the week in a case. This is going to really clean up my space, give me a place to hang some extra like cords and headphones.

This also means I’m stopping GAS forever because I don’t have any more room on my rack…

3 Likes

girl-sure-jan

That just means time to get yet another rack/stand. I’ve now officially exceeded my rack and will have one sitting on a stand. Might need to get another rack as there are some others I want to get.

6 Likes

Yes that’s exactly how GAS works :rofl:

2 Likes

girl-sure-jan

:joy:

1 Like

May the force be with you.

4 Likes

Here’s mine

3 Likes

I love the amps under the desk. I tried something similar to this, but I was getting way too much feedback from having my pickups pointing directly at my electronics. Looks like since you don’t have a traditional PC tower it may work out better for you.

1 Like

The computer is a iMac so integrated

1 Like

The desk is way too clean, I can’t trust you, heh. On that note, I’m afraid to show my super cluttered desk.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Upgraded area

3 Likes