Guitar Porn

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ArrowBMBRBS--esp-ltd-black-metal-arrow-electric-guitar-black-red-burst-satin

1 Like

love the red burst

My dream guitar isn’t all that expensive…if i dont eat, drink or buy ANYTHING FOR 2 MONTHS!

1 Like

Haha, ain’t it the truth with dream guitars!

1 Like

I don’t really have a specific dream guitar. I like my jazzmasters a whole lot. That’s kinda my jam. I do have a dream bass though, and I own it. It’s crazy how it cured GAS. Like, there’s stuff I’d like for some specific purpose (the bass vi is a good example) and there are basses that I like, I haven’t felt any kind of overwhelming urge to buy something for the sake of retail therapy since I got my BBPH though.

1 Like

Dang, congrats on grabbing your dream bass! That’s gotta feel awesome.

1 Like

What’s interesting is how many of the BBPHs BassBuzzers own. Wasn’t it like 3? and all within a couple numbers of each other?

1 Like

Did you end up buying that one? If you did, then yeah… there’s 3 of us. Which is kind of insane considering how rare they are, and that none of the 3 are named @howard .

2 Likes

Nope. Too rich for my blood. There’d have to be a fantastic deal on one for me to get it. There’s just too many other instruments that I want more for much less. I’m looking sideways at the Indigo Blue BB734A being on sale right now for $765 vs $930. Going to hold out for a deal more like a month ago when it was like $690 or so. Or one of the G&L L2000s I have my eye on. Even so, I should really spend my money on more important things.

1 Like

I have kind of kept myself from exploring the few times I have seen them online (always ebay, always some dodgy looking seller).

I’m also hunting another uber-rare bass anyway. Well, quiet-hunting. Not serious hunting. The only one I would rather have than a BBPH.

1 Like

I am gonna need another trip over for guitars now dammit.

2 Likes

Any time :slight_smile:

ESP FRX in a new color. This one’s an E-II:

3 Likes

image

2 Likes

SICK!

2 Likes

And how much was this? lol

2 Likes

Damn…ALMOST wish I hadn’t looked it up now lol

2 Likes

Treat yourself, when you finish the course :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve treated myself enough I’d have to say. Lol. Definitely cant afford that death machine :rofl:. 4 electric guitars, an acoustic, 2 bass guitars and a drum kit are enough for now lol

Oh and a keyboard

2 Likes

Still need a few basses then!

3 Likes