FUNNIES...MEME OR PIC...KEEP IT CLEAN AND NO POLITICS

2 Likes
3 Likes

omg I’ve got some bangers I made a long time ago under DJ True $tori (so lame :rofl:) and That’s What I Meme (not the game) . I’ll see if I can find some lol

1 Like

1 Like


Kinda wish I had made this one say “That’s adorable” lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

That guy can really play some good stuff.

1 Like
2 Likes

the vegan one killed me lol

1 Like

Had to steal this from next door. Haha

2 Likes

Omg…I cant believe I thought there were more than 2 generas all this time. How stupid of me

1 Like

GAS =

:rofl:

2 Likes

Ancient selfie

From Glastonbury 2014

Dedicated to bar bands

3 Likes

that last one :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: epic

1 Like

@SerSmokeShop One of my earlier works. The ‘vase’ one wasn’t mine. Suddenly I remembered the meme of Memers VS Musicians. I didn’t save it, unfortunately. Maybe I should re-create it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes