Course Talk

Very true. Damn those blasted SGs and their ridiculously light bodies, ha.

3 Likes

Finished M4! woot. Now on to full chords. Damn…Not looking forward to C lol

3 Likes

Thats why I love my Majesty. ridiculously light but well balanced. I actually thought they sent me an empty box lol

2 Likes

Module 3 is done now and it was fun, I will now go to a music store and annoy people by playing T.N.T. slightly out of rhythm.

6 Likes

LIVIN THE DREAM!!! :rofl: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Did module 3, lesson 3 (Satisfaction riff) kick anyone else’s butt? I had to slow the video to half speed to get my fingers to do what they were supposed to do. I nailed it eventually, but it took longer than I expected to get it down!

3 Likes

Yes, actually. lol…My first 2 passes through the course were a nightmare on Satisfaction. I just couldn’t keep up. This third time around I’m doing much better and nailed the full workout!

3 Likes

Just finished M5L1 and 2…not looking forward to the next one lol

4 Likes

You got this!

3 Likes

I DO! THANKS!! Just started the lesson and it’s going MUCH better than the first couple times. HOWEVER! Who knew guitar was a sport and you should stay hydrated to avoid cramps lol

1 Like

Also got a bit smashed last night for the first time in a while and Rum sucks the water right out of you lol

2 Likes

Taking M5L3 slow this time. Just finished the slow workout and my forearm is a little sore. Transitions aren’t SUPER great but going better than the previous attempts. Probably do medium after work tonight or before work tomorrow

2 Likes

Speaking as an ex-guitar store employee, they knew what they were getting themselves into. Give em hell lol.

3 Likes

That’s a tough one! Good job making it though.

2 Likes

Slow and steady! Small improvements are still improvements. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Got a week off so finally some time to put in to the new course. Gonna power through the first few modules on 2x until I can no longer do the full workouts at double speed. I would rather do this than skip because I want to check out the final polished version of the early stuff. Great final production so far!

4 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t had too much time. I’m auditioning for a band tomorrow so I’ve been busy learning their stuff. I’m halfway through Mod4 now. The course is super fun!

4 Likes

oh nice. good luck! Definitely not ready for that myself. gotta master chords first lol. You can only get so far around them before “No. YOU HAVE TO!”

3 Likes

I’m going slow this time through. I did the break neck speed run the first couple of times. I do a lesson a night on weeknights, two a day on weekends (unless I’m recording something). I’m almost done with M7, which is the second major chord module, and haven’t hit anything that I think would give you any issues going 2X. Reptilia is going to be a blast going that speed.

1 Like

It’s as a bass player, I doubt I will ever try to play guitar in a band :rofl: and thanks :blush:

2 Likes